[Ovmsdev] ESP32/3 benchmark (was: External Wifi antenna)

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Mar 15 02:22:26 HKT 2021

Craig,

persistent metrics do not affect the tests. Persistent metrics also only
read from RTC on boot (init), and only write to RTC on value changes.

It may well be our test isn't suitable to get a real world estimation,
as it normally probably won't leave a single cache page.

Maybe we need a better test, i.e. two or more tasks running concurrent
random accesses over a large address range.