[Ovmsdev] Time for release 3.2.016?

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Sat Feb 13 05:55:12 HKT 2021

On Mon, 8 Feb 2021, Michael Balzer wrote:

> Also, mongoose appears to be locked during the whole connect, no
> other network activity can take place.

In case I didn't adequately answer this point in replies to later
emails:  The reason mongoose is locked out is that we chose to
implement all of this in one task because we could not afford the
space for multiple stacks.  It was a challenge to implement it all in
a non-blocking manner, but it is working so long as you can accept the
above limitation that all the operations are serialized.

                                                        -- Steve