[Ovmsdev] Time for release 3.2.016?

Craig Leres leres at xse.com
Mon Feb 8 05:31:39 HKT 2021

On 2/7/21 1:18 PM, Michael Balzer wrote:
> we're 624 commits away from 3.2.015, and we've got a bunch of new
> features & vehicle support.
>
> We've had some changes recently, but apparently no issues with these (at
> least none reported).
>
> I'd say it's time for 3.2.016.
>
> Objections? Anything in the works that should be included?
Twice in the last few weeks I've gotten the "possible theft/flatbed"
alert just as I was backing out of the garage. I have never received
that alert before. I hadn't posted anything yet because I was waiting to
drive the other car and see if has the same problem.

I current am running ovms-3.2.015-607-g84abbaf7 and the first time I saw
the alert was after upgrading the esp32-wroom...

		Craig