[Ovmsdev] OVMS v3.3 hardware

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Dec 13 15:56:04 HKT 2021

To add another data point here: my production module (running
3.3.001-8-gf98d941c)

OVMS# boot
Last boot was 1093166 second(s) ago
Time at boot: 2021-11-30 17:07:33 CET

OVMS# cell status deb
MODEM Status
   Model: SIM5360
   Network Registration: RegisteredHome
     Provider: congstar
     Signal: -85 dBm
     Mode: GSM,Online
   State: NetMode
     Ticker: 20096
     User Data: 0
   UART:
     FIFO overflows: 3277
     Buffer overflows: 0
     Parity errors: 0
     Frame errors: 0
     Driver Buffer overflows: 0
   Mux: Status up
     Open Channels: 4
     Framing Errors: 1713
     RX frames: 1181428
     TX frames: 21380
     Last RX frame: 1 sec(s) ago
   PPP: Connected on channel: #2
   GPS: Connected on channel: #1
      Time: enabled

Mark, maybe you can reproduce the effect by enabling the modem GPS.