[Ovmsdev] Another readthedocs dependency issue

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sun Dec 12 18:56:45 HKT 2021

Got another readthedocs dependency issue.

Seems the mistune package has been updated from 0.8.4 to 2.0.0, and we now have compatibility issues with readthedocs. The error is:

AttributeError: module 'mistune' has no attribute ‘BlockGrammar'

ovms build #15510497 <https://readthedocs.org/projects/ovms/builds/15510497/>

Similar to the docutils<0.18, I have added a requirements.txt to mistune <2.0.0 to workaround the issue. These python developers really need to learn to follow Linus’s mantra of ’never break user space’.