[Ovmsdev] 3.2.018 release and upcoming 3.3

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Dec 7 08:36:33 HKT 2021

I have released 3.2.018 to main OTA now, and announced it. @Michael please follow with your EU server. Thanks to everyone that contributed to this.

The certification for our upcoming 3.3 hardware has been fully completed, and results published. You can see the FCC stuff by:

https://www.fcc.gov/oet/ea/fccid <https://www.fcc.gov/oet/ea/fccid>

Grantee Code: 2ATDM
Product Code: OVMS-33-7

Hardware is in production and should be generally available later this month. We have been affected by some component chip shortages, but I am told those have been resolved. We need to release the 3.3 firmware to the factory later this week (or first thing next).

Regards, Mark