[Ovmsdev] OVMS Hardware 4.0

Michael Iimura rav4ev1462 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 05:16:50 HKT 2021

I have another selfish request. Can we get Bluetooth dongle support? The
RAV4 EV has two diagnostic connectors at opposite ends of the car. The main
connector has power and the Toyota CAN bus under the dashboard. The Tesla
bus is at the rear of the car and does not have 12V power on the connector,
but has a 12V power socket nearby. If the rear connector could use an off
the shelf Bluetooth dongle, the installation of the OVMS under the dash
would be much simpler and the long cable to the rear of the car would not
be necessary.

- Mike