[Ovmsdev] VW e-Up images for iOS app

Chris van der Meijden chris at arachnon.de
Mon Sep 14 23:56:55 HKT 2020

Ooops, I just saw that Glyn already opened a pull request for the MG
images, including the VW e-Up images.
Cool, thanx :-) Should have looked first for pending pull requests ...
The storyboard edit for Xcode 8.0 is not important. So if everything
else is fine, my request can be closed.
Regards
Chris