[Ovmsdev] WiFi connect to non-broadcast SSID broken

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 11:23:29 HKT 2020

Looks like AP+Client mode is broken too.  Only Client mode to a
non-hidden AP seems to be working, and that only after a
manually-initiated scan.  I haven't (can't) test the automatic switching
between Cellular and WiFi, as the car is currently being worked on
(infamous PEM Fan connector).

I'm on the 3.2.014 EAP build from 4-August 2020.

Greg