[Ovmsdev] Default sub-command for location?

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Sep 1 08:22:22 HKT 2020

Yes, this should be the standard (for any command that implements ’status’).

I implemented this in the for-v3.3 branch. The following are affected:

canopen
egpio
location
ota
server v2
server v3
tls
tpms
re
sd
vehicle
bms
log
notify
event

I notice that there are a few subsystems that don’t have a ’status’ command at all. Perhaps that should be standardised as well?

Regards, Mark.