[Ovmsdev] HttpApi fixed & deployed

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue May 19 17:34:22 HKT 2020

Sebastien,

Sorry for the delay in replying. It has been crazy busy here.

Thanks for the fix on the server. It works well, and is live now.

Regarding the unified mobile app, any help you can give would be most appreciated. I am trying to finish off a few projects at the moment (the biggest being the new K-line support). Once those are done, I planned to start on the app. I will send out an eMail this week to describe the architecture and what goals I think we should achieve. Others can then comment on that.

Regards, Mark.