[Ovmsdev] Gas vs. battery metric?

Chris van der Meijden chris at arachnon.de
Mon Jun 15 15:13:00 HKT 2020

Sorry, I disagree.
I think "Open" stands for open source and open source should also mean
being open to discussions. And discussions involve personal opinions.
IMHO supporting internal combustion engines in OVMS is a bad idea in
times of climate change. It is the wrong signal if we do so.
I do not  want to "over discuss" this, but it is important enough for
me suggest not to implement support for ICE engines.
Greetinx
Chris