[Ovmsdev] ELM327 codes to

Soko ovms at soko.cc
Sun Jul 26 02:09:40 HKT 2020

Heya,

Another thing I can't figure out at the moment. I have to poll the VWeUp
and I figured out (hopefully) how to do that. But I have no clue how to
translate the "usual" ELM327 Header+PID to one entry for the
OvmsVehicle::poll_pid_t

The only value I've understood is the polltime. On my OBD2 interfaces I
use a PID of 0x22028C for SoC. But PID is here only 16 bit! Where do I
put the header 7E5? What is txmoduleid and rxmoduleid?

I can't believe that I'm the first one with this issue ;) Couldn't find
any doc though :(

So I'm very thankful for any pointing in the correct direction/doc/example.

thanks

Soko