[Ovmsdev] PSRAM fix in esp-idf release v3.3

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Thu Jul 16 17:27:48 HKT 2020

Everyone,

I've merged the latest release/v3.3 esp-idf into our idf fork and merged
the PSRAM fix test branch into our OVMS master.

To build now, you need to:

1. Update your toolchain to release 1.22.0-96-g2852398-5.2.0: download
the toolchain for your OS from
https://docs.espressif.com/projects/esp-idf/en/release-v3.3/get-started/index.html#setup-toolchain,
simply replace your existing toolchain installation by unpacking the
archive. Test your toolchain installation by checking
xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc --version.

2. Pull our latest esp-idf master and -important- update the submodules

3. Pull/checkout our latest OVMS master

4. Update your sdkconfig from support/sdkconfig.default.hw31

The build should then result in version
3.2.013-298-g025f838b/factory/edge (build idf v3.3.2-879-g0137aef47 Jul
16 2020 10:53:38) or higher.