[Ovmsdev] App for Garmin Watches

Sébastien Darveau sebastien.darveau at synnoetic.com
Thu Jul 16 03:35:39 HKT 2020

Hi Mark,

I’m working on a widget to see my SOC on my Garmin watch and I’d like to request permission to go further and publish on the Garmin store (https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/) with “OVMS" as name. Once in the store, user will be able to enter vehicle_id, username and password/token to access own car information. Application uses a proxy on AWS Lambda to access the REST Api.

I have taken the resources from the iOS app and reduced the size a bit. Please note that I also use the OVMS logo on the loading screen.

Here is the code: https://github.com/sdarveau/Open-Vehicle-Garmin. Feel free to move it under the openvehicles workspace.

I’m planning to improve it but I'll keep it simple.

Thanks,
Sebastien