[Ovmsdev] Plugin Repository

Derek Caudwell d.caudwell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 05:04:58 HKT 2020

I had to have a few attempts to get he existing plugins working,  so a
simple repo and install system would be great.

May be worth considering the following features from the Kodi addon repo
system:
 - in the root folder there is a consistent name for initial script eg
plugin.js
 - lib folder for including other scripts (could have web folder for html
elements)
 - plugin folder tar/zipped for easy delivery and install

https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_structure

Cheers Derek