[Ovmsdev] Hi everyone

Soko ovms at soko.cc
Fri Jul 10 00:06:47 HKT 2020

Heya,

Yes, I was able to compile and flassh my first ovms via windows as well. Now I'm looking for an IDE with code completion/intellisense...

I've tried my work horse "Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise" (not Code) but its a hassle as it uses Cmake and cant find the header files.

I've tried "Visual Studio Code" as well but couldnt get it work either. Which extensions do you use in it? Any special configs?
I've tried ESP_IDF extension with no success...

thx
Soko