[Ovmsdev] File logging task

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat Jul 4 15:15:11 HKT 2020

Mark,

I changed the ssh/web protocol level logging three weeks ago in response
to your issue:

https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/issues/375

The accompanying commit to our idf fork was just to fix the potential
logs from timer context.

I have tested full verbose logging via web & ssh after these two fixes
and haven't had any lock-ups or slowness. Can you describe how to
reproduce that effect?