[Ovmsdev] Android App 3.16.2 (fix maps not showing)

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Jul 1 16:10:49 HKT 2020

A new release was necessary to fix the maps view not showing map images
anymore or not loading new details outside the cached area.

The maps API key previously used did not belong to the OVMS developer
account. I assume it's been deleted or blocked by Google or the actual
owner. I have replaced that key by an OVMS key.

Unfortunately the Google Play Console is currently not working, so the
release via the Play Store is delayed. If you're in a hurry, you can
download the new APK from the repository:

https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Android/tree/master/release