[Ovmsdev] Nissan LEAF: HVAC Metrics

Anko Hanse anko_hanse at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 15 13:06:40 HKT 2020

Jaunius,

I too see different values in my trace in the seconds before the car turns off.
Only traced the first 4 of bytes of 0x54b, but have seen it go from:

       10 48 88 12    (while the car was still turned ON)
       10 08 80 00   (while the car was busy turning OFF)

D1 going from 48 to 08 would explain the change in resulting values you see!

OKidoki,
Anko