[Ovmsdev] VW e-Up project

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Feb 5 19:20:58 HKT 2020

A quick addition:

Chris' work will be covering at least three new vehicles. The same vehicle drive train & electronics is used on…

  * VW e-Up
  * SEAT Mii electric
  * ŠKODA CITIGOe iV

…also called "the new trio". These are very attractive vehicles with a good balancing of price and capabilities, and very good efficiency.

It's quite possible the code can also partially be used on other VW vehicles (e-Golf, ID.3?), as VW tends to reuse components & protocols.