[Ovmsdev] Website changes

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat Feb 29 18:25:39 HKT 2020

Mark,

that's great, much better than before. Nice first impression.

I've just given the first new link to a soon-to-be BMW i3 owner who wants to gather data for the OVMS. Regarding this: deep links to content tabs work (i.e.
https://www.openvehicles.com/developers#gbaqjodltq) but aren't reflected in the browser URL.

The main page duplicates the "detailed info" sentence and has some minor layout issue with the icons on the right side.

Updating my site to a responsive layout has been on my list also for too long now…