[Ovmsdev] New plugin: PwrMon: Trip Power Chart

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Feb 16 15:38:45 HKT 2020

Tamás,

that will happen if the crash occurs during the SD write operation.

An option to minimize this is writing to a temporary file first and renaming that after completion, but that won't help if the crash occurs during the rename. A
journalling file system would solve this, but afaik there is none available yet. I think I'll change the code to use a temp file, that should help in most
cases. But crashes also are very infrequent now.