[Ovmsdev] Ready for 3.2.009

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 05:08:06 HKT 2020

Um, I just noticed that all the metrics except for the 12v battery
voltage are zero.  The car is awake and charging right now, but hasn't
been driven since the software update to 3.2.008-134-ge6ac0c7, if that
matters.  I believe the TPMS metrics don't update until it's driven, but
I should be seeing the temps.  All gray and zero.

I tried putting the car in Drive (just sitting there), and the TPMS data
came on after a few minutes.  But the rest of the metrics are still zero
and gray.

The VDS shows the correct temps, and is operating normally.

Oops?

Greg