[Ovmsdev] Changing Existing Functionalities

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat Dec 12 18:48:27 HKT 2020

Jaunius,

I've just commented on this topic here:
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/pull/487#issuecomment-743736935

Git makes it totally simple to create public test branches that can be
accessed by any developer. Pulling from another developer's repository
is just a matter of adding that repository as a remote.

Pull requests against the master should only be created when the code is
meant to be rolled out to test users (on the "edge" release directory).