[Ovmsdev] Simple TCP client

Soko ovms at soko.cc
Mon Aug 24 00:00:26 HKT 2020

Hi Mark,

I have my own home automation running at home. I want to push the current values (SoC, odometer, ...) once my car is in the driveway and OVMS is booked into my WiFi. My home automation has a TCP server running were I process the data further.

I don't want to the OVMS Server functionality as I'm not a Linux guy, don't want the data in the internet and no SIM use on the OVMS.

So does the canlog_tcpclient.cpp take care of the concurrency etc. correctly? I will do the same in my code. Or should I start a separate task from the vehicle task for every push?

thx
Soko