[Ovmsdev] OBD extended diag session

Soko ovms at soko.cc
Tue Aug 18 19:02:25 HKT 2020

Yeah, I've also thought about VCDS but when I used it during charging it
was just for a couple of minutes and the ignition was on all the time as
I was getting a hole bunch of data and values from it...

So another fork of the whole e-Up via OBD project I should investigate.
It doesn't get boring for sure :D