[Ovmsdev] OBD extended diag session

Soko ovms at soko.cc
Tue Aug 18 18:00:43 HKT 2020

Hi Michael,

Just to make sure: I'm talking about charging the main battery, not the
12V battery. But I didn't check the status of the 12V battery. But it
would be weird to happen 2 times during a charging process exactly after
20 mins.
What I did is to log a complete main battery charge. Results/Details see
here: https://www.goingelectric.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1327718#p1327718

To your 2nd email:
Yes, the values are for the DC converter of the main battery, not the
one for the 12V battery. All values are from this ECU:
https://www.goingelectric.de/wiki/VW-e-up-OBD2-SGC6

Soko