[Ovmsdev] Frequent Crashes

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Aug 12 22:41:48 HKT 2020

By reducing my Wifi router signal strength and lowering the wifi sq
configs I managed to put my module additionally under networking stress,
with multiple network changes in/out Wifi.

Sadly, still no issue turning up…

So, if you can reproduce the exact circumstances in your setting and
narrow down the cause, that could be very helpful.