[Ovmsdev] USB port fragility

Collin Kidder collink at kkmfg.com
Wed Aug 5 23:22:23 HKT 2020

I've had my fair share of USB connector failures over the years. Actually,
that is the reason that all EVTV boards have had USB-B (the type you see on
a printer) ports for years now. The giant USB-B connector is not likely to
break off and hasn't ever done so for us. I'll bet you probably don't want
to switch to such a huge connector but it solved the problem for us.