[Ovmsdev] Time for 3.2.014?

Chris van der Meijden chris at arachnon.de
Tue Aug 4 13:33:41 HKT 2020

We added the lines:
#configs for Visual Studio Code

        .vscode/
to the .gitignore on the root of our repository for those who develop
with Visual Studio as IDE:
https://github.com/devmarxx/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/blob/maste
r/.gitignore id="-x-evo-selection-start-marker">
Could that be also an idea for the openvehicle master and the new
build?
Regards
Chris