[Ovmsdev] What happened to TPMS?

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Apr 22 05:07:20 HKT 2020

Greg,

there is no way you could have seen TPMS data with the current Android App and the V3 module firmware before Mark's fix of the TPMS record transmission in issue
#357.

The App checks for at least 9 fields in the record, which never was fulfilled because a comma was missing.

The App hides the TPMS info if it is undefined (stale < 0). That is the case if the module has just rebooted and not got the sensor data yet.

So you need to provide some more detail on this, i.e. which versions of the firmware and App are you currently using, and samples of your TPMS record data as
transmitted via the V2 server (see server log download).