[Ovmsdev] A recent change is causing OVMS spam

Chip Cangialose chip at cangmag.com
Mon Apr 6 02:01:13 HKT 2020

              	    	    	Some recent update is causing me to get OVMS Notifications, one a minute.  I’m still running v3.0.6.  Has there been a recent polling routine added to the server?This is super annoying.    	Sent from my handheld      From: OvmsDev <ovmsdev-bounces at lists.openvehicles.com> on behalf of Craig Leres <leres at xse.com>