[Ovmsdev] Time for 3.2.003?

Marko Juhanne marko.juhanne at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 16:44:45 HKT 2019

Hi,

my pull request is still pending. But if you are planning another release,
maybe it's better to make a feature freeze now for the sake of stability
and merge my changes after this release. It's not just major update to
Volt/Ampera but few changes to MCP2515, CAN, SIMCOM etc, so there is
potential for breaks.

Br,
Marko