[Ovmsdev] Android app updated, lost my car

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Sep 22 15:10:53 HKT 2019

The SQLite version included in SDK 28 uses a new file format. It apparently occasionally has a problem reading / upgrading the old file format, which leads to
corrupted data.

In our case this was affecting the OCM charge point locations. The map fragment assumed data coming from the database to be valid, which lead to the crash.

I've just uploaded release 3.12.13. If you need that release now, you can download it from…
https://dexters-web.de/f/tw-beta/OpenVehicleApp-release-3.12.13.apk