[Ovmsdev] Zoe Compatibility PR #160?

Wolfgang Jenne wolfi at spider.li
Mon Sep 16 05:46:12 HKT 2019

Hi,

I have to apologize.  I might be able to pick up the work this fall. As it looks now, It could happen in 2 months or so, currently no chance. Therefore, I am happy if you take what is best and include it into the release. When ever someone (me or anyone else) has time it can be continued.

thanks,
Wolfgang

Wolfgang Jenne

Spider Webmanufaktur GmbH