[Ovmsdev] New Joiner: Jaunius

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Oct 30 19:39:16 HKT 2019

Welcome Jaunius :)

Sounds like some nice extra features for the Leaf, especially for cold climates. As the Leaf has some degradation issues with hot climates as
well, maybe a battery cooling assist could also be valuable. I still don't understand why Nissan -again- decided against an active battery
temperature management.

I think we will create a general place / path scheme for plugins. Mark already suggested that for web plugins some time ago, but it seems it
won't be unusual for plugins to consist of a backend and frontend part.