[Ovmsdev] SSH Access

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Oct 28 01:45:42 HKT 2019

Jaunius,

I don't see your explanation… that note just tells you you can ssh via GSM into the module if your data plan supports it, which has btw been done successfully
by some users and is considered useful.

If you have correctly put your public key into the config store as documented, maybe you've missed the cipher deprecation issue.
You need to add a host entry to your ~/.ssh/config like this:

> cat ~/.ssh/config
Host dexze85.local
Ciphers +aes128-cbc