[Ovmsdev] Cannot reset simcom stuck in PoweringOn state without removing module power

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Nov 19 09:36:57 HKT 2019

That makes more sense.

I have passed on the information to the manufacturer, as he is best placed to check what is going on. I suggested to him that he can recreate the issue by powering off the SIMCOM (or not powering it on in the first place) and then using 'egpio output 0 0’ and 'egpio output 0 1’ to test. He should be able to give us a reply later this week.

Regards, Mark.