[Ovmsdev] Cannot reset simcom stuck in PoweringOn state without removing module power

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Nov 18 09:47:08 HKT 2019

I don’t think that circuit has changed since the very first v1 of OVMS. Maybe we have been lucky in the past with the timing?

I will discuss it with the manufacturer, as that part of the circuit is his design and he should know the thinking behind it the best.

Our intention it have EGPIO #0 able to control the PWRKEY of the modem - so as to be able to power it up/down under program control. We are not really controlling the power to the modem - more telling the modem to control itself.

Regards, Mark.