[Ovmsdev] OVMS v3 v3.2.002 Over-the-Air firmware update

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Tue May 28 13:36:49 HKT 2019

Mark,

Thanks, that explains it.  I had forgotten that I had enabled
auto-update at 0300; since the timezone setting appears to be GMT,
that matches the hour when I received the notifications.  I should not
have auto-update enabled since I am running a current build of my own:

  Version: 3.2.001-18-gac0ae29b-dirty/ota_1/main (build idf
  v3.1-dev-2835-g151269458-dirty May 23 2019 17:16:23)

I'm not sure why the download would have failed, though.  I installed
a separate access point in my garage so that OVMS now has good wifi
connectivity.

                                                        -- Steve