[Ovmsdev] v3.2 is here

Julien “JaXX” Banchet jaxx at jaxx.org
Thu Jun 27 18:52:00 HKT 2019

> On 27 Jun 2019, at 12:10, Mark Webb-Johnson <mark at webb-johnson.net> wrote:
>

> v3.2 modules are here. CE and ROHS certified. Fasttech should have them back in stock tomorrow, and the OpenEnergyMonitor shop in UK should have then next week for delivery within Europe.

Running in circles, hands in the air shouting “Can’t wait!” … the EU kits have been out for a while, my previous 3.1 is gone with the Twizy, so was waiting for a stock refill for my e-UP! And why not add a new fellow to the models. (I know, I’m busy as hell, but at least dumping logs)

(e-Up!  doesn’t have 12V Aux maintenance, though I have seen VW’s Car-net show range drop a 1km every few hours overnight unplugged, which seems odd)

JaXX./.