[Ovmsdev] Hyundai Kona support ( was Re: Reseller, Vehicle Support Table, Fully Charge Live & Hyundai )

Timo Penttilä timo.penttila at codetap.se
Thu Jun 6 02:50:40 HKT 2019

Hi Pete
It's not me but Geir Øyvind Vælidalo that has found the pids. And I know that he has some special tools and hardware for this with lots of magic. 😉
I think the Kona should work with the e-Niro setup without any problems, the Evnotify Kona setup worked in my e-Niro when I tried it.
But if you are up to it I think you should make a new vehicle class for Kona. And ask the iphone/android guys to add pictures in the apps.
Geir has as I stated before sold his car and I'm trying to improve the functions the best I can. I already managed to do some small stability improvements
 And will eventually ask Geir to commit them to Github.

Here is a link to what Geir found out so far:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eT2R8hmsD1hC__9LtnkZ3eDjLcdib9JR-3Myc97jy8M/edit#gid=587742707

Med Vänlig Hälsning

TIMO PENTTILÄ