[Ovmsdev] Locations and scripts

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Wed Jun 5 01:15:02 HKT 2019

Thanks.  I filtered out the 20MB that were relevant.

If you did not delete the file from /sd yet, please tell me the
timestamp of that file so I can correlate the uptime-based timestamps
in the log to wallclock time.

Or, Mark or Michael, is there a better way to associate these
timestamps?  Perhaps a way to ask what the boot time was
(corresponding to uptime 0)?

                                                        -- Steve