[Ovmsdev] v3.2 hardware schematics and PCB layout

Craig Leres leres at xse.com
Tue Jun 18 04:43:50 HKT 2019

When will the new v3.2 modules hit fasttech.com? This weekend I figured
out that while the low speed bus in my Corvette is J1850, the high speed
is canbus and ovms can talk to the car without issue. (I feel a little
silly because all of the information was in my head and it wasn't until
I was hardwiring the CTS-V this weekend that I put it all together...)

I also figured out that what disrupts the canbus in my CTS-V is
configuring can1 to 1000 Kbps. It doesn't matter which mode is used,
even CAN_MODE_LISTEN prevents normal module to module communications
(which was somewhat surprising). Anyway I have it working with
CAN_MODE_ACTIVE @ 500K.

		Craig