[Ovmsdev] PSRAM test toolchain

Craig Leres leres at xse.com
Sun Jun 9 01:04:25 HKT 2019

On 2019-06-05 09:57, Michael Balzer wrote:
> It *is* worth trying, Espressif just forgot to mention a necessary build
> config change.
>
> Details:
> https://github.com/espressif/esp-idf/issues/2892#issuecomment-499184318
>
> I've created a test branch for this:
> https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/commits/spiram-fix-test

For the git challenged (e.g. me) here's what seemed to work to clone a
working copy:

     git clone -b spiram-fix-test --single-branch
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3.git
Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3-spiram-fix-test

However I don't think this is useful to me without the newer toolchain?
I tried updating my freebsd port:

     5,6c5,6
     < DISTVERSION=  1.22.0.g20171219
     < PORTREVISION= 3
     ---
     > DISTVERSION=  1.22.0.g20190605
     > #PORTREVISION=        3
     63c63
     < TAGNAME=      1.22.0-80-g6c4433a5
     ---
     > TAGNAME=      1.22.0-90-g26d9621

but espressif/crosstool-NG doesn't have that tag and actually it isn't
published anywhere yet?

		Craig