[Ovmsdev] Reseller, Vehicle Support Table, Fully Charge Live & Hyundai

Peter Lord peter at plord.co.uk
Wed Jun 5 14:40:07 HKT 2019

> On 25 May 2019, at 19:47, Glyn Hudson <glyn.hudson at openenergymonitor.org> wrote:
>
> I have been working on producing an updated vehicle support table
> since the table currently on the website is missing a lot of EV's OVMS
> now supports. Please help me compile this table:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZPC8Rh2OVGgT-EPuN3xdZsomhk1JA0sQ_WTTxTIfS9I/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZPC8Rh2OVGgT-EPuN3xdZsomhk1JA0sQ_WTTxTIfS9I/edit?usp=sharing>

Does the e-Niro really support remote pre-heating ?

I've not yet been able to get hold of an OVMS v3 and I have a Hyundai Kona ( although should be the same as the e-Niro ), so I've only been browsing the source.  But it looked to me that it will display when preheading was manually set, but not send a command to enable it.

Happy to be wrong on this !

> I have an exhibitor stand for OpenEnergyMonitor at Fully Charged Live
> Event in a couple of weeks (7th, 8th, 9th June) in Silverstone, UK. I
> hope setup a demo display for OVMS. I'm also keen to meetup with any
> other OVMS devs /
> enthusiasts at fully changed live. Let me know if you will be attending.

I'll be attending on Saturday ... will you be selling them ?

Cheers,

Pete