[Ovmsdev] Locations and scripts

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Wed Jun 5 09:32:52 HKT 2019

The CRTD timestamps should be unix julian time (not uptime). Produced by this:

  sprintf(m_buf,"%ld.%06ld %sR%s %0*X",
    time->tv_sec, time->tv_usec,
    busnumber,
    (frame->FIR.B.FF == CAN_frame_std) ? "11":"29",
    (frame->FIR.B.FF == CAN_frame_std) ? 3 : 8,
    frame->MsgID);

Once module gets time from the vehicle (or gps), it should show the correct timestamps.

Regards, Mark.