[Ovmsdev] esp-idf v3.3

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat Jul 27 05:32:27 HKT 2019

Craig,

I meant an update to the OVMS, not the esp-idf.

Am 26.07.19 um 23:05 schrieb Craig Leres:
>> The new idf seems to produce more crashes than the previous version.
>
> That's funny, a week ago I picked up the change Mark made to fix tcpserver and tcpclient related crash issues and I also updated the the esp-idf v3.3 and both
> of my car modules have been rock solid ever since.

Not sure about the source of the crashes, may be related to specific operations. I had the impression there were more after I activated the SD log to debug the
connectivity issue.

Just checked my debugcrash.csv: I had six crashes this week, different places, types & cores.