[Ovmsdev] Android app vs. iOS app

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Jan 6 19:19:06 HKT 2019

Geir,

the Android App supports both modes of operation. The background service can be activated by the user to support automation, scripting and custom widgets i.e.
by Automagic.

The background service still will be disconnected when entering sleep mode, but it automatically reconnects when the device wakes up.